Inspector General

Requesting Assistance
Anyone may submit a complaint, allegation, or request for assistance to any Army IG concerning matters of Army interest.
IGs will encourage soldiers to first discuss complaints, allegations, or request for assistance with their commander or chain of command, as provided in AR 600-20.
If a soldier does not wish to discuss with their chain of command, the IG will accept the IG assistance request (IGAR) unless specific redress procedures are available.
A request for IG assistance can be submitted via email and must include a signed DA Form 1559. 
Revised: 8/11/2015 7:04