47th Civil Support Team

Requesting Support
If the local Incident Commander would like the 47th CST to assess, assist and advise them in a hazardous materials incident, they simply make a request with the county Emergency Manager. The request is then routed through Mississippi Emergency Management (MEMA) and the on-duty Military Support Officer (MSO) and to the 47th's Commander. The MSO also consults as necessary with The Adjutant General and the Governor. The Incident Commander can also contact the 47th’s Commander directly at the emergency number listed on this page.




Revised: 8/7/2015 7:54